Our client, a multi-discipline engineering firm that provides specialized consulting and engineering solutions in the public and private sectors from planning, design and project management is looking to add to their growing team. Due to growth and success, they have an opening for a Senior (and/or Intermediate) Project Design Engineer to join the Industrial Commercial Institutional team. There is a great appreciation that experienced engineering design and sound project management is crucial to the overall success of any Commercial Retail project and this is a strategic and impact hire for the ICI team.
The role includes:
• Prepare detailed engineering drawings and reports for commercial site plans projects including grading design, storm water management design, storm sewer and sanitary sewer design, water main system design and Preliminary SWM design.
• Prepare plan, profile and section drawings as well as presentation graphics and report figures.
• Ensure that the projects’ drafting standards are met through timely and effective preparation of drawings for Project Managers and other Designers.
• Coordinate project drawings with Project Managers, Project Engineers and other support staff.
• Comprehensive working knowledge and experience with Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office;
• Minimum 8 years of CADD experience in commercial land development projects;
or via link below.