The intermediate Project Designer is responsible for providing design and coordination support for various land development projects, primarily throughout Ontario. The intermediate Project Designer role will involve being the internal and external primary point of contact during the engineering design phase of projects that are assigned to them. The individual will also be responsible for assisting the Practice Area Lead with the financial/budget management of projects that are assigned to them.
• Civil Engineering Degree, College or University.
• Minimum 4-5 years of civil engineering design skills.
• Full working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Ability to prepare Grading and Servicing designs for site plan projects within various municipalities in Ontario, in particular the GTA.
• Minimum of non-modeling Stormwater Management design skills.
• Ability to provide AutoCAD and design mentorship to junior staff.
• Able to be assigned projects and deliver a final design product with minimal day to day oversight.
• Strong report writing skills (i.e. SWM Reports, Functional Servicing Reports, etc.)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to communicate and coordinate project requirements with internal/external team members.
• Driver’s license and have access to a vehicle